2010 Ferris IS 1500ZX
$6,999.00 - Stock Number:
The IS® 1500Z series is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum maneuverability and productivity. The IS 1500Z offers you a wide variety of available cutting widths, ranging from 44" to 61", and several accessories for you to choose from. Don't let the small size fool you, this is a true commercial grade mower that will mow more lawn in less time with all the added benefits of Ferris' patented suspension system.
HAS 3 BAG COLLECTOR WITH BLOWER
|Oil Type||Easy access oil drain for ease of maintenance.|
|Transmission||Hydro Gear Pumps and Parker Wheel Motors|
28-hp Vanguard BIG BLOCK V-Twin engine.
25, 21 or 19-hp Kawasaki V-Twin engines.
|Fuel Capacity||6 gal.|
|Suspension||Patented suspension system dramatically increases quality of cut over competitive fixed frame units.|
|Weight||1020 (44"), 1053 (48"), 1087 (52"|
|Width||4'8" (3'9") (44")|
|Compartments||Heavy duty integrated rear bumper for engine compartment protection.|
|Control||Ergonomic control panels feature a cup-holder, storage compartment and fuel gauges for operator convenience.|
|Cutting Height||1.5 - 5.0|
|Cutting Width||44, 48, 52, 61|
|Deck Construction||10-gauge, fabricated, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners|
|Deck Spindles||Aluminum Greaseable|
|Ground Speed||0 - 10 foward and 0-5 reverse|
|ROPS||Folding Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) with retractable seat belt.|
Engine 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Transmission 2-Year Warranty
Balance of Machine 2-Year commercial use, front-to-rear, parts & labor excluding belts, blades, tires and brake pads.
- 6" Fans mounted on top of hydro pumps assist in cooling of the hydro system and repelling debris...competitor's fans blow air and dust up into the unit.
- A belt and blade part number sticker is located under seat. When replacements are needed, simply tell your Ferris dealer the part numbers you need to order.
- All high-pressure hoses are wrapped with industrial material so if there is a piercing it will contain fluid to protect operator.
- ASM rated for severe conditions, provides corrosion resistance.
- Available in your choice of cutting widths; 44", 48" or 52".
- Cross link polyethylene roto molded gas tanks have nearly a ¼” wall thickness with a drop tube to prevent spillage. Our tanks are better than competitive blow molded tanks.
- Debris shields, at the base of control handles and sides of seat, keep debris away from getting under the seat & into machine.
- Features greaseable aluminum spindles for longer useable life.
- Gas gauges are easy to view from operator compartment.
- Greasable bearings at all 4 pivot points of deck lift mechanism make for easy serviceability.
- Suspension allows you to mow faster with a consistent cut.
- Tapered wheel bearings in castor wheels and mounts keep a longer life than bushings.
- The 1” x ½” leading edge of the deck adds an extra layer of deck protection.
- The covered fuse block is protected from the elements and is located for easy accessibility.
- The elevated hydro reservoir allows for better draw.
- The extreme heavy-duty bumper protects the mower and especially the engine.
- The seat and seat pan flip up to gain access for easy serviceability.
- Top mounted fuel pickups deliver easier serviceability, less spillage if line leaks, won’t draw dirt from bottom of tank.
- Turf friendly 22 x 11 drive tires.
- Viton seals on gas tank output hoses are the best quality and are longer lasting.
- We use heavy duty 10, 12 & 14 gauge wiring, stronger than most competitors. We wrap it for protection, fit & finish
- We use only automotive quality paint, the best paint in the industry.
- We use strong wheels for less chance of stress cracks.
- Your choice of 19, 21 or 25-hp Kawasaki V-Twin air-cooled engines.