2007 Scag Power Equipment 61" Wildcat
$4,995.00 - Stock Number: B5601235
The Scag Wildcat.
Unleash the Productivity!
A perfect blend of compact maneuverability and full-size performance, the Scag Wildcat is the complete package.
Despite its compact size, this cat boasts many full-sized features like a hydraulic oil cooler, dual 10cc hydraulic pumps and a unitized tubular steel main frame. Engine options range from 25hp to 30hp. Pair a powerful engine with a 52" or 61" Velocity Plus™ deck and you have an outstanding cutting machine.
With a low center-of-gravity and wide drive tires, stability is never compromised. The operator friendly design includes "Quick-Fit" control levers and a Soft-Ride seat, providing unmatched comfort and productivity so you can finish the job fast, with beautiful results. Unleash the productivity of the Wildcat, and unleash your profitability!
Contact your local Scag dealer for a demonstration today.
|Drive Pulley||Split-steel design -- stronger and lighter weight than cast-iron|
|Engine||25hp Kawasaki, air-cooled, twin cylinder, vertical shaft; 26hp Kawasaki, liquid-cooled, twin cylinder, vertical shaft; 27hp Kohler, air-cooled, twin cylinder, vertical shaft; 30hp Kohler, air-cooled, twin cylinder, vertical shaft|
|Fuel Capacity||8 gallons|
|Tires Front||24 x 12 - 12, 4 ply; Caster: 13 x 6.5 - 6, 4 ply; Flat-Free, semi-pneumatic|
|Height||(With ROPS): 66"; (With ROPS folded): 54"|
|Width||(With discharge chute in mowing position): 73.5"; (With discharge chute in transport position): 62"|
|Anti-Scalp Wheels||7 wheels in 5 positions|
|Electrical System Capacity||12 Volt battery, 300 cca. Alternator, 15amp charging. Solenoid shift starter.|
|Ground Speed||10mph forward, 4.5mph reverse|
|Warranty||2 Yr. Mower Warranty—Parts & labor.; 3 Yr. Deck Warranty—First & second years parts & labor; third year parts.; 3 Yr. Spindle Warranty—First & second years parts & labor; third year parts.; 2 Yr. Engine Warranty—Minimum of a two-year warranty covered directly through the individual engine manufacturer.|
|Pump Type||Dual Pumps; 10cc displacement, Hydro-Gear BDP-10A|
|Power Take-Off (PTO)|
|Clutch PTO||Ogura GT3.5 - 250 ft lb / adjustable air-gap|
- "Split-Steel" pulley design is stronger than cast iron or stamped pulley designs. They are precision matched and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- 10 MPH forward speeds and 4.5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum.
- 52" or 61" Velocity Plus™ cutter decks and a 25hp air-cooled or 26hp liquid-cooled Kawasaki, or a 27hp or 30hp Kohler air-cooled V-Twin engine
- Aluminized engine exhaust reduces back pressure, increasing performance, and lasts longer than conventional steel construction.
- Auxiliary hydraulic oil cooler keeps oil temperatures within a safe operating level and adds to hydraulic system component life.
- Custom-Cut Baffle allows you to customize the cutter deck to your individual cutting conditions.
- Cutter deck belt drive system travels straight from the engine to the cutter deck for optimum belt life, rather than twisted "mule" type systems used on other mowers.
- Deck leveling adjustment bracket allows for easy in-the-field deck leveling adjustment.
- Digital SmartSense hour meter displays maintenance reminders to help ensure that routine service is completed.
- Dual 10cc hydraulic pumps provide smooth, positive and reliable power to the drive wheels. Built-in pressure relief valves reduce internal pressure spikes and add to pump life.
- Dual 4 gallon fuel tanks (8 gallons total) keep you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tanks feature extra large, angled filler necks for easy filling. Molded-in cup holder.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient, easy to lift, foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 1.5" to 5.5" in 1/4" increments.
- Extra large 24- inch drive tires and 6-inch wide Flat-Free front caster tires ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing (61"models; 23 inch drive tires on 52" models).
- Foldable Rollover Protection System (ROPS) is standard equipment and easily fits into enclosed trailers. ROPS provides additional operator safety. Retractable seatbelts for added convenience.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season. The Scag spindle is more than tough enough to handle the high horsepower and torque requirements of this mower. Three year limited warranty.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for dependable service.
- High-quality Fafnir bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Integrated cup holder increases operator comfort and keeps your beverage securely in place.
- Interlocked parking brake prevents the mower from being driven with the brake on, stopping premature brake wear.
- Marbain cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance.
- Mid back, Soft-Ride extra cushioned seat with padded armrests and increased lower back support reduces operator fatigue and increases operator comfort.
- Ogura GT3.5 PTO clutch/brake is rated at 250 ft. lbs. of torque for positive cutter blade engagement. The clutch features an adjustable airgap for long service life.
- Operator friendly instrument panel includes an ignition switch, mower engagement switch, separate choke and throttle controls. Hour meter located near the engine.
- Quick-Fit steering control leverswith dual dampers for smooth, precise responsiveness. Steering levers can be adjusted to fit a wide range of operator sizes, increasing operator comfort.
- Single tube, unitized frame construction delivers solid strength and ensures years of trouble-free service. The main frame was designed for strength and longevity. This is not a bolt together unit that is often found on "competitive" mowers.
- Solid hillside stability due to a low center-of-gravity and wide stance.
- Spring loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Standard equipment auxiliary canister air filter system on all Wildcat Mowers. This provides increased service intervals and longer engine life. Kohler engines feature removable access panels for easy cleaning of the cooling fins.
- Tapered roller bearings are utilized in the front caster wheels and in the caster pivots for durability and reduced maintenance.
- The Scag "Simply the Best" commercial warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of profitable service.
- There are many, time saving, money making accessories for the Wildcat like the Tiger Striper lawn striping kit, spindle driven grass catchers, halogen light kits and more.
- Tri-Plate cutter deck is incredibly strong. .485" deck top thickness from three separate layers of steel.
- User-friendly mower design allows access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance.